Hello again honeybees and happy new year! Last year I discovered bookstagram and book blogging and my TBR hates me for it. So I’ve complied a list of books that I didn’t get to next year and need to read this year, excluding anticipated releases.
(Books marked with stars* are also listed as priority.)
(Books I intended to read in 2018 but didn’t get to)
- The Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare
- The Dark Artifices trilogy by Cassandra Clare
- The Grisha trilogy by Leigh Bardugo*
- The Violet Theory by Elodie Iver*
- More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera
- Blanca y Roja / When The Moon Was Ours / The Weight of Feathers all by Anna-Marie McLemore
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
- Gemina / Obsidio by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
(books I will get to this year because I’ve either put them off too long or really need them in my life)
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- What If It’s Us by Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera (finish)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them screenplay by J.K. Rowling (finish)
- Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armontrout
- Code Name Verity
- Tower of Dawn / Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas
- A Large Expanse of Sea by Tahereh Mafi
This isn’t my whole TBR (that would be a 300 pages long) but it’s the basic gist of what I intend to read this year. This list is less half of my reading goal so I could read all of these but realistically, I’m a mood reader and very well might pick up some random book about sharks.
What’s on your TBR for the year? Have you read any of these books? Is there a book or series you think I need to read right now? Tell me everything in the comments!
Bye for now honeybees.