Hello again honeybees! I just realized I never posted my TBR for this month but we’re going to continue with the wrap up anyway!
I saw the quote “January is the Monday of the months” on Instagram and that’s exactly how it felt. January definitely took me down, but I have high hopes that February will be a better month.
With that being said, here’s my monthly wrap up:
Total: 5 books
• The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis – 4.5/5 stars
• The Horse and His Boy by C.S. Lewis – 3/5 stars
• Prince Caspian by C.S. Lewis – 4.7/5 stars
• Salt & Storm by Kendall Kulper – 4.5/5 stars
• Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo – 4.5/5 stars
I had a pretty disappointing reading month but I’m hoping to make up for it this month. Out of these five, only Shadow and Bone was a physical book. I guess I was in a weird slump where only audiobooks worked.
How was your month in reading terms? What was your favorite January read? How are you doing on your 2019 reading goals? Tell me everything in the comments!
Bye for now honeybees.