Hello again honeybees! Today I’ll be talking about all the books I want to read in February, which is super ambitious but shoot for the stars, right?
If you read my January Wrap Up, you saw I didn’t read as much as I had hoped. I’m currently at 5/90 for my goodreads goal and .5/15 for my classics goal. Let’s play a game of catch up, shall we?
These are the books I’m still reading from January.
- The Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C.S. Lewis
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Running With the Wolves by J.E. Reed
All of these I need to finish this month, and are part of my obnoxiously long TBR.
- The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
This is the book of the month for my Instagram book club. We’re also reading…
- The Belles by Donellie Clayton
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
This one is a buddy read with my friend Bianca. It’s my first buddy read (besides the one I failed with Gabby @ living in libros, sorry) and my first time reading Laini Taylor!
- On The Come Up by Angie Thomas
- The Beast’s Heart by Leife Shallcross
I’m currently reading an ARC of TBH and it’s so good so far! I’m predicting it’ll be my first 5 star read of 2019! Review to come!
- After by Anna Todd
Goal: 7 books
What are your February reading goals? Which books are on your TBR? Do we have any in common? Tell me everything in the comments!
Bye for now honeybees.
Also look at this shiny new button! More info on Kelly’s page!