Hello again honeybees! This has been one of the hardest months for me and I didn’t realize how much I actually achieved until I went back and assessed my goals from the beginning of the month.
I set myself a goal of two books read for November and I accomplished that rather quickly in the month—I even read off my TBR! (A rarity)
The Octopus Curse by Salma Farook
This was a quick poetry book that I finished in the beginning of the month. I was sent a free copy by the author and honestly, I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it.
Tunnel of Bones by Victoria Schwab
Queen Schwab! This sequel did not disappoint. While I was a bit distracted while listening, I really did enjoy the progression of the story and the creepy factors.
- October Wrap Up + November TBR
- My Current Reads 11/8/19 (still relevant too since I haven’t finished any of them)
- Seventeen Book Recommendations From A Seventeen Year Old
- Review: The House On Mango Street by Sandra Cisernos
- It was my birthday! I turned 17 on the 14th and had a surprisingly good day (I am one of those people that doesn’t really care for my birthday)
- I got a kitty! Her name is Astrid and she’s a menace but we still love her. My last cat ran away this past summer and I was heartbroken for so long.
That’s all for this post, unfortunately. There isn’t much to report about November and I’m glad it’s over. I have somewhat high hopes for December.
How was your month? Did you read any good books? Let me know in the comments!
Bye for now honeybees.